• Substitute Teaching

     All AAESA districts throughout the county utilize EDUStaff to register and pay substitute teachers/paraprofessionals. Our substitute teachers are an integral part of our educational system, please read this information, as it will help explain the process to become a registered substitute within our district.

    Substitute Registry

    New and Returning Substitute Teachers
    If you are interested in substitute teaching in any of the districts listed below you may contact EDUStaff offices at 877.974.6338  or go to www.edustaff.org to access EDUStaff information to complete your enrollment packet.

    The following districts offer substitute opportunities within the Allegan County Area:

    square Allegan Area ESA Programs
    square Allegan Public Schools
    square Fennville Public Schools
    square Hopkins Public Schools
    square Martin Public Schools
    square Otsego Public Schools
    square Plainwell Community Schools
    square Wayland Union Schools  

    Qualifying for Substitute Teaching
    To qualify to substitute teach  you must have transcripts indicating completion of 60 credit hours from a four year college or university with a minimum 2.0 GPA, or hold a valid or expired Michigan Teaching Certificate.

    For more information visit the EDUStaff website.