Please note: Our process for submitting an Early On or Build Up referral has recently merged with our Help Me Grow system.Connect to our HMG Website using the link above.
- Select "Parent Question" or "Agency Referral"
- At the top of the form please enter the following information in the "What is your question" box:
- Is this an Early On (age 0-3 years old) or Build Up (3-5 years old) referral (which one?)
- Specific reason for referral (i.e. communication, fine motor, gross motor, social, emotional, problem-solving concerns)
- Best time of day we can contact you (Morning, Afternoon, Early Evening)
- Any other information we should know about your family, like if your child has had an IFSP or IEP.
Or contact HelpMe Grow Allegan (269) 512-7775 for more information.AboutEarly On is a system of home and community-based early intervention services for infants and toddlers from birth to age three with disabilities or delays and their families.Build Up helps parents and children, ages 3 through 5, get additional educational support as they begin and continue to learn the skills needed to enter kindergarten. .School/District Admin Use OnlyOnline Referral Tracking/Follow-up for Build Up MI Kids
Build Up Referral Process
Allegan Public Schools
Fennville Public Schools
Glenn Public School
Hopkins Public Schools
Martin Public Schools
Otsego Public Schools
Plainwell Community Schools
Wayland Union Schools